- 18-Jul-2013 to 05-Aug-2010 (MST)
- Clearfield, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, 401k,
Is responsible for strategic planning, organization and daily operations associated with the Distribution Center. Directs all aspects of finished goods warehousing and distribution including staffing, process and procedure, metrics and measurement along with training, technology evaluation and selection, documentation, safety and facilities management. Explores new opportunities associated with expansion of warehousing and distribution operations into various geographical regions. Reports to the Vice President of Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish strategic direction for Finished Goods warehousing distribution activities
- Develops strategy for driving key performance indicators including, but not limited to, on-time performance, returns, overtime, picks per hour, cost per shipment, and accuracy.
- Reviews warehouse key performance indicators and communicate metrics to warehouse staff and upper management on a frequent basis.
- Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Performs staff management and administrative duties of: recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and disciplinary actions
- Study, standardize, & create procedures to improve efficiency & accuracy of distribution activities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational & operational needs; ability to lead others through change
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Continuous improvement in a leadership role.
- Motivate and lead warehouse personnel.
- Familiarity with U.S. and international customs rules and regulations.
- Outstanding organization skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects in a highly volatile environment
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions & disciplines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Strong background and working knowledge of WMS, ERP, and Safety Programs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Management or Equivalent Work Experience
- 10+ years Experience in high velocity/high density distribution environment
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!